Thursday, June 15, 2006

IM

I live far from home. I also have friends scattered around the Globe. Communication is an issue.

I use MSN Messenger, Yahoo messenger, Skype, and Google Talk (although I haven't download it to my new laptop yet).

Today I was introduced to a new application called 'damaka' (www.damaka.com). The person who told me about it states it's lot more powerful in terms of voice and video chat than regular IM chat. I've just downloaded it, but still don't have any contacts added...

Will let you know later in time about its performance ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I downloaded damaka a few days ago and it looks really really cool... love the interface and all the features are cool too. audio and video quality is absolutely amazing... their IM is the best in the market... and they have other powerful features like RSS, Call recording, Internet radio, media player and much more...

5:12 AM  
Blogger Cecilia Fernández said...

RSS? what's that??? >_<

which version of damaka did you download? I didn't see media player or other features...

cheers,

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home