Thursday, October 05, 2006

Back to reality

Well, the second semester has finally started... 後期です。I took 5 lectures for this semester, plus my 2 seminars (M1 and M2).* I'm very busy again yet thrilled. However, I still take some time out of my schedule to upload my daily picture in my fotolog, and to update my blogs every day and after.

I received the score for the 1st semester last week. I got all the credits I went for and pretty much good marks! Here they go in 日本語.



単位

成績

年度





外国文献研究(英)

Intnal. Literature (English)

2

90

18

ファイナンス特殊問題

Finance

2

87

18

外国文献研究(英)

Intnal. Literature (English)

2

95

18

企業と社会論特殊問題

Business and society

2

70

18

国際経営論特殊問題

Discussion of Intnal. Management

2

85

18




How to understand this table. The first column is the name of the lecture. The following columns stand for credits, marks and year respectively.

This week I only had introductory lectures finishing about 30mins. after they started. I already set a presentation for Oct. 16. The professor is nice and gave me a summary of the book in English, which makes things easier to understand when I read my part in Japanese. I'm working to do it in Japanese. I want to challenge myself. It will be a good experience.



Note:
* M goes for Master, i.e. seminar 1st year student of Master course, and seminar 2nd year student of Master course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home